What To Ask A Bryan College Station Listing Agent
When you are ready to sell your Bryan College Station home, you need to choose the right Realtor for you. Your home is probably one of the most expensive items you will ever buy. When it is time to sell that home, you must make certian that the person selling it for you will do everything they can to guard your equity, your investment, and your best interest.
Almost any agent you interview will tell you they can advertise your home effectively, there are a few key questions you need to ask during the interview to make certain you are selecting the best Realtor for the job.
Your Real Estate Professional needs to be someone who is very familiar with the neighborhood, who can show you a long list of recently satisfied customers, and who can clearly demonstrate they are a curent and regualr user of the Internet, email, and a variety of Internet marketing tools and techniques.
Almost all home buyer's, when beginning their search for a property, start with the Internet. A Realtor who knows how to use the Internet as a powerful marketing tool will aggressively market your home online to buyers. The Following is a short list of questions you should ask the Realtor you are interviewing to sell your home.
- How Long Have You Been Selling Homes In My Area & How Many Listings Do You Currently Have? (You want to make sure they have extensive experience and that they do not have a lot of active inventory in your area. A good Realtor will already be getting results and have a list of properties under contract.)
- Do You Sell Houses as your Full-Time Job? (You do not want a part-time Realtor, unless you are alright with part-time service.)
- Do You Work Evenings, after 5:00pm. and on Weekends? What Times Do You Take off work and Who Covers for You Then?
- How Do You Plan to Market My Home & May I see a Copy of your Written Marketing Plan?
- How Will We Communicate and How Frequently Will I Hear From You?
- How Will I See the Results of the Internet Marketing & Do You Have Examples to show me Now?
- How Will You Arrive at a Selling Price for My Home?
- How Many Days Will It Take You to Sell My Home?
- Do You Have Any Office Assistants and How does Your Office Run?
- Who Takes a Buyer's Call when you are Unavailable or with Clients?
Feel Free to call or email me with any additional questions you may have. Thanks & Happy Selling!
For More Information and Related Articles Please see: What to Expect when Interviewing a Listing Agent and How to Prepare for Your Listing Appointment
Additional Information on Home Selling